I wish to go to Japan for a trip some day when I:
* improve my Japanese skill to JLPT N2 or better
* earn enough money (I'll graduate from university in June)
When that day come, I will try to visit these places:
* Akihabara, the heaven of otakus. I'm going to buy some visual novel games and go to the maid cafe.
* Shirakawa, which is the base of Higurashi When They Cry.
* Okinawa (may be the 2nd trip because it is far away from Tokyo)
OK, I'll try my best to achieve this dream!
Welcome to your niu world ! We are a cute and loving international community Ｏ(≧▽≦)Ｏ !
We are a moderated instance, that aren't supporting harassment nor hateful speech. But we aren't a "safe" space, we won't prevent you to interact with instances that aren't respecting our rules.
"Be conservative in what you send and liberal in what you receive." - Netiquette
The main language used here is English, but for most of us this isn't our main language, so it's a great place to learn!