Up to four items per table? I think not!
(Got those metadata tables to work with my Shitty ActivityPub Implementation™ with very little work, and [un]shockingly, you can add as many as you want if you tweak the metadata a bit.)
Made a simple NodeJS app that implements a very primitive ActivityPub implementation.
- Unlimited "fake" users
- Users with profile images, banners that federate properly.
- Filled-in name and bio
More technical feature list:
- WebFinger implementation
- Generates a fake actor on every WebFinger query
- Actor is pre-filled with random profile icon/banner (via remote domain), name, and bio.
It's written in NodeJS and while it lacks any form of interaction (ie posts, a functional inbox, and *real* follows, to name a few), it was done from scratch with only NodeJS, Express, and my knowledge on the ActivityPub spec.
@absturztaube's Nekomimi Mode isn't compatible with Misskey's Nekomimi Mode and doesn't federate from the looks of it.
Me: "I'm only rebooting this bot because Gab's on the Fediverse; fuck Gab."
J-Pop and iTunes oddities
While trying to find some J-Pop on the US iTunes Store made me realize:
- The same song has two different entries because the record label just /had/ to make it Romaji in the West. Other records keep it in kana, so why?!
- Apple Music supports headers/banners for albums but literally nobody uses this feature. I checked the top charts, small and big artists alike, and older and brand-new songs alike. I only have seen it in use twice.
Some data on the instances used by those I follow, and by those that follow me.
If you want to mess around with this crappy script, it's available under MIT at the link below:
@Technowix Quick question: did the default Niu theme break for everyone? It seems a bit broken on my end (Safari).
Hi! I make bots, utilities, memes, and more. Posts typically are satire, but I might make a thing every once and a while.
Welcome to your niu world ! We are a cute and loving international community Ｏ(≧▽≦)Ｏ !