WataMote - don't even try to watch it without some vodka D:
Hackers' presentation system:
- one shit-tier smartphone for internet routing via wifi
- one ThinkPad
- one 2.1 sound system
- x.org with simple window manager (actually amiwm maintained by @redsPL)
- seamonkey pointing to my self-refreshing page with wifi data and media system passwds
- script launching mpv with proper geometry and optimal video quality (triggered via ssh)
production-grade system verified by me, @redsPL, @Bonn333, @shimon and others at starepro.info hackathon party
Damn, over 2 months spent on just... browsing internet. I need to take a break. And to find a job :G
If the web develops the way it does now we will have 3 distinct zones.
1. The commercial web
DRM filled, fueled with advertisement and tracking. Essentially low quality amusement.
2. The dark/deep web
TOR, activism, privacy, illegal+legal anonymous trades
3. Bunch of retro people running BBS'es, peddling e-zins and demos.
The web as we know it from the 90s - content first.
I miss the old web, can we take a shortcut to #3 faster?
201x World Wide Web - now even more sucking than usual 😡 https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2017Jul/0000.html
Sorry for the silence from me, I was practically in "vegetative" state while waiting for the final exam results. I'm disappointed with them, but still they should be enough for me to be admitted to the university.
Now: some alcohol, Minecraft and incoming paperwork :P https://niu.moe/media/aoGitt202ZUwcU_NXh8